Swim anywhere, train everywhere with Garmin Swim 2, the GPS swimming smartwatch. Use it in the pool or in open water to monitor your underwater heart rate at the wrist and to make sure you’re on track by recording distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and distance per stroke. All you need to do is add water.
GPS Swimming Smartwatch for the Pool and Open Water
- Monitors underwater wrist-based heart rate during swim activities
- Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and SWOLF (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
- Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect online community
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 12 hours in GPS and optical heart rate (OHR) mode and 2.5 days in pool and OHR mode
Shipping description here...