Featuring a solar-charging lens, this tactical GPS smartwatch offers specialized tactical features as well as mapping, music, advanced training features and more.
- Get a charge from the sunlight, so your smartwatch can go as long as you can in the field.
- Ruggedly built and ready for the mission, this is built to military standard (MIL-STD-810).
- Carry out field ops undetected with tactical-specific features such as night vision compatibility.
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS support and outdoor sensors.
- It’s as smart as it is tough. With payments, music and notifications at your wrist.
- Don’t be limited by battery life. Get up to 24 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
QUALITY BY DESIGN
Tested to U.S. military standards (MIL-STD-810), the rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.4” display that’s 36% larger than previous tactix models.
This smartwatch features a rugged, sophisticated design, black DLC coated steel bezel and a scratch-resistant sapphire glass that houses solar-harvesting technology.
NIGHT VISION CAPABILITY
Easily switch between daytime view and nighttime view with a screen that can be read by night vision goggles.
While keeping the watch operational, stealth mode stops storing and sharing your GPS position and disables wireless connectivity and communication.
If security becomes an issue, the kill switch wipes the device of all user memory.JUMPMASTER MODE
This feature works to calculate high-altitude release points according to military guidelines and helps to navigate you to your objective once you’ve jumped.
Dual-format GPS coordinates and built-in topographic maps offer unparalleled situational awareness.
Set and save remote geo positions to be used later for navigation.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
This widget shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox, heart rate and respiration rate, so you can see how you’re holding up to the current elevation.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
PULSE OX SENSOR
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
Shipping description here...